- The third Monday of every month
- Chamber of Commerce, 537 Mott Street, New Madrid, MO 63869.
For businesses, organizations, and individuals wishing to join the New Madrid Chamber of Commerce fill out and return the membership application (PDF) below to the City Hall Annex.
Chamber of Commerce
560 Mott St.
New Madrid, MO 63869
MEMBERSHIP FACTS AND BENEFITS
A Chamber of Commerce membership is the most cost effective business decision any businessperson can make.
- 100 New Madrid area firms, organizations, and individuals belong to the Chamber and include all categories of industrial, wholesale, retail and service companies large and small — medical, legal and financial professionals — civic groups and local governments. All support the Chamber in its mission to "improve the business climate and enhance the quality of life within the area served."
- The service area includes New Madrid and New Madrid County. The Chamber has served this area since October 1958.
- Monthly First Friday Coffee
- Seminars pertaining to businesses
- Members are listed in publications and on the city's web page.
- Phone and walk-in inquiries are referred to members first.
- Ad campaigns promote local shopping.
- Educational opportunities toward a better-trained workforce are promoted.
- The Chamber bolsters civic pride and community betterment through the annual Awards Banquet.
- Ribbon cuttings for new businesses and expansions
- The Chamber handles thousands of phone calls and visitors requests, We distribute city maps, brochures, phone books, relocation packages and offer guided tours.